- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
Sitting on top of tables is one of the most satisfying things, I don’t even know why it just feels so perfect.
Sitting on top of tables increases happiness by 5000%. I wonder if anyone actually knows why.
we’re all cats in disguise?
don’t stare at the moon too long or else you’ll remember that nothing in this stupid fucking world makes sense
Do you ever catch yourself thinking rude things about someone or judging them and you’re like “hey stop that, that’s not nice don’t u do that”